Saturday, December 08, 2007

10 days!

Hey all.
Didn't go out with Jess/Wc/Darren, how sad yes? This is becuase, I'm not as fit as a fiddle to actually step out of house. I'm very weak, but yet, I don't type with any difficulty. That's weird. I'm feeling cold right now, even though there isn't any fan blowing directly at me. I think I know why I'm down with flu and a bad throat, it's cause, I've consumed too much of crackers. Oh, stubborn me again. & the flu was due to, I switched on the fan the whole night blowing directly at me. That's probably how I've got this stinky flu. Oh manz.

Came back from the clinic just now! Hehe(: No more syrup for me, I'm eating tablets already ): Oh no, tablets like, so difficult to swallow. But yet, it's very convenient & light too! That's the good thing about tablet. Yeah, spent quiet a long time in Dr Tan's room. Haha, we're always spending a long time in there. Cause, we've always got so much to catch up with Dr Tan. Heehee :D Oh &, Dr Tan told my parents to bring me to the Dentist to get my teeth fix! Yeah, braces. Hehe. But anyway, mum promised me already, cause I managed to get into Pure Science. Ahhahahha :D Yay!

I don't think I'm going table-tennis on Monday, see whether I'm recovered already or not, if not I will pass this stinky flu to everyone. See how. If I don't go table-tennis, then I'wl be able to follow mum to go to that National Dentel Centre to book the appointment or something, I don't know. Haha, hopefully we'll "book" it on Monday? Coolness :D

Going Grnamda's House tonight, I bet its to celebrate cousin, ReiXuan's birthday. Haha, I forgot she's how old, I think 4years old or something. Haha, cause today's her birthday, I wrote it down on my calendar. [:

Oh, it's another 10 more days, then we're leaving Singapore for Egypt! I can't wait. But before that, we've got loads of thing to do. Everyone's like super busy. Brother's been busy working his head off I really wonder what "stock-taking" is like, I mean to work in the real world. Haha, cause working with Daddy's like, nothing much. Cause yah, so relaxing. Just face the computer in the meeting room and type some lighting products and everything, oh well. But, I don't wanna work for other people, I bet it's torturing. But I've to work in future, no matter what. I wanna own a Credit Card, Mum says need at least $36 000 a year. So, $36 000 divided by 12 months, would be like $3 000 a month. Woah! Daddy's leaving on Monday for another trip to China again, to settle the business there. Means, he come back just in time for Brother&Sister's birthday celebration :D Actually, I think we're celebrating among ourself only or something. Cause, brother don't wanna celebrate with many people. What should I give him this year...+ I don't know what my sister want, she's always changing her mind! Argh.... Nevermind, decide later.

I;m gonna be very busy next week, + I'm still left with my English Formal Letter to complete, I've got no idea where to start. I mean, I've written down the Address&Date, that's all. I can;t seem to find anything on the net. Plus, the website the provided us with, I can't seem to open it. Ohmygoodness. Raaahhhh! I'm still left with the Science Worksheet, I don't know howda do the Section B & C. I've forgotten everything about Power Electricity. Oh manz. Must go refresh memory or something.

Alrighto, I'm gonna start searching for English already, Byeeeeeeeee!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!